The term Hockey India or HI or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the portal whose registered office is B-1, E-14, Mohan Industrial Estate, 1 KM ahead of Mohan Estate Metro Station, Mathura Road, Delhi - 110044. HOCKEY INDIA (PAN: AAAAH3916M) a Society registered under the Societies registration Act 1860. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our portal
- The content of the pages of this portal is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Due to its policy of updating and improving the site, HI may wish to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions which apply at the time of your use of the site.
- Certain parts of our site use "cookies" to keep track of your visit and to help you navigate between sections. A cookie is a small data file that certain portals store on your computer’s hard-drive when you visit such portals. Cookies can contain information such as your user ID and the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie contains is information that you have personally supplied.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this portal for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this portal is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this portal meet your specific requirements.
- This portal contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this portal which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the portal.
- Unauthorized use of this portal may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this portal may also include links to other portals. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the portal(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked portal(s).
- The site may contain third party advertising and sponsorship and advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with international and national law. Hockey India will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
- Your use of this portal and any dispute arising out of such use of the portal is subject to the laws of India or Indian constitution. If you need to contact Hockey India Board about these Terms & Conditions you may do so by post using the address given above or by email using this address email@example.com